Progress in groves. Most of this site is compliant (for lack of a better term) with the suggestions at diveintoaccessibility.org. I’m still weeding my way through the Movable Type database double checking the title attributes for the anchor tags, adding acronym tags where appropriate, and adding image width and height. What a night.
Among the changes we have:
- Better page titles
- Global navigation access keys
- Link tag relational navigation
- Help page and accessibility statement
- Better anchor tag title attributes
- Acronyms where appropriate
We’re getting there. And I’m up to post #105. How the hell did that happen?