After only two months I’ve managed to acquire a fix list for the new [to me, built in 1997] house. At least it’s all relatively cheap things.
Scrape/paint all exterior door jams. Especially the ones facing West. Install storm doors on West facing doors to prevent the above from happening again. :-)
- Recaulk window exteriors and doorways to help stave off lady bug invasion.
- Install new bottom seal on garage door.
- Caulk around porch and step.
- Paint/seal interior garage block and caulk around corners.
- Paint/seal exterior block.
Renail railing on deck.
- New deck boards on deck.
- Remove two trees next to driveway.
- Order more limestone to finish widening driveway.
- Replace delapodated bird feeder
- Patch hole in exterior block on garage.
Lots of stuff to do. But eat least it’s nothing like the last house: waterproof basement, new roof, windows, etc.