So, we’ve been working on the kitchen for the last couple of weeks. Nothin to major. New flooring. New paint. New Trim/Moulding.
We know we wanted to eventually replace the sink, but didn’t think now was the time.
Well, apparently St. Murphy didn’t agree. :-) This morning, the garbage disposal broke and fell off of the sink.
So, we got to put in a new sink, faucet, and garbage disposal this evening. How entertaining.
Now that everything doesn’t leak when we turn the water on, I’m going to bed. :-P
Hopefully tomorrow night I can tackle:
- why firewire drive stopped working in my new game rig, yet works in my lappy
- why my front USB 2.0 ports on the case only work as 1.1 when they worked as 2.0 on my old computer
- why it won’t overclock past a 3.3 :-(
- get the rest of the trim cut and stained
- clean the office
- reassemble my old computer
- cure for cancer
- meaning of life
- UFO proof